I don't think I ever want to wake up at 7.30am then rush to the east till 12+, rush to RI for gymnastics, then rush home at 2.30pm for a quick lunch and bath, and return to the east at 420pm. It is absolutely tiring, especially when the first two activities involved exercise which I have not done in ages. I am very out of shape. Extremely tired, and something in my left hand hurts. Darn it. Labels: friends, relationships
It is no fun going to a party where I don't have any friends apart from the hostess. In fact, it is downright sucky, and it is a terrible feeling being a loner. Yet how can I not go to the birthday party of one of my bestest friends in the world? It's practically a must; "I don't know any one there" is a lousy excuse. So I said yes immediately (I simply couldn't say no.) I was bored out of my mind, I felt terribly awkward, yet at the same time amused because I spent more time talking to pr's mother and aunts than pr herself, haha. Thankfully the old friendship means that her mother knows me, and her aunt actually remembers me from her sister's birthday party which I went to for some food after swimming with pr at tp. ;p I must say the birthday girl looked very pretty tonight. Really, everyone blossoms over time and it was a little disconcerting to find that we're no longer 7-year-olds, but 21-year-olds. Wow. Boredom is not good. Because I was bored, I ate. Because I ate (till my tummy could rival the huge watermelon her aunt brought), I'll get fat. So much for losing weight. Ah well. There are not many people whom I'll suffer a party for, and in a strange way I'm glad. Glad that she's one of them.
- - -
Given that I have been unusually irritable and particular about words these days, I must be having PMS. There are just some days when certain things that people say will make me really irritated, when usually I think it's ok, or at least I can close one eye to. Sometimes I get really tired of people, I don't want to hear anymore crap, be asked anymore questions, listen to atrocious english... I hate it when people ask me numerous questions about where I went, what I did, with who, for what. It makes me think, what's it gotta do with you?! That's me at a (note: not 'the') peak of irritation. That may be a reason why I am not suited to get attached - I'll get tired of the guy.
Or perhaps at the moment, I'm just averse to people saying things as though they're trying to stake a claim on me. It's almost like a subtle (or not so subtle) "I'm trying to book you!" behaviour, and trying to mark out territory that so-called belongs to him. It is highly annoying. Perhaps more than annoyance, it makes me run screaming in the other direction. I don't want anyone trying to stake a claim on me, I am not an object or a property, and I am not interested. Read my lips: I am single and unavailable. I don't like to be goaded into doing anything I don't want to do, or into saying anything I don't want to say. I dislike such pressure. It also makes me uncomfortable. I like my personal space, so don't come too close (in all senses). If the other party doesn't take a step back, I will.
Grr.
Either I'm plain weird, or the men don't get it.
Or is it a combination of both?