I had a good day! This, despite waking up at a time that's closer to my usual sleeping time than waking time, yearning for lunch at a time when usually I'm not even awake for breakfast, not being able to surf the net as I please (instead, having to huriedly change windows when a doctor walks by)... But I like being at work! The familiarity of seeing Rachel again, finally. I've made new friends, Amir and Hui Lin! The people I work with are generally quite friendly, and now I simply need to reacquaint myself with all the case file movements, the protocol, the climbing up and down now that the darn registrars' office is out of the building... There's also the fact that with work, it means I'm earning money. It's a good feeling. :) Granted, the place I work in may be a little depressing, but at least I'm firmly rooted to reality, and... I don't know, I think it's quite humbling, being there. Labels: work
Anyhow, apart from my colleagues having the intention to lunch with me, which I thought was really sweet, I've got... my primary school friend! Gosh today was the first time in absolutely ages that we had a meal together, and I think through the years our tongues have gotten looser, we've gotten less shy, and we just talked a lot. Fun. On top of that, we live near enough, so I've got company home too. I must be really lucky. Previously I had pr, now I have hh. Good deal. :D
Sometimes I wonder how I know some of the things I do. I don't know for sure, but I simply have an impression of who lives where, whose birthday is when, whose sibling is whoever... Perhaps my mind simply stores all the strange information, instead of the econs/japanese/whatever knowledge I try to cram into it. Sorry if you found me freaky ar. I shall try to be less knowledgeable. ;p
All in all, it has been a good day, I can't wait to get back to work tomorrow!