I'm bored. Not many people to chat with online, and those who do blog don't update often enough for my liking. So I'm stuck with nothing to do, nothing to read. Sleep isn't an option because I napped for quite a few hours earlier on. And I think my team mates aren't sober enough yet to start uploading and sending the pictures taken last night. So I'm bored. I am a social drinker, and on each rare occasion that I drink, I tend to drink more than other girls, seemingly. Imbibed in a wee bit too much last night. Never felt the world spin so crazily before. It was almost like each movement throws the earth off its orbit, and I need to wait a few seconds after each time I lift or lower my head - or move in general - before the world steadies and settles down. Terrible. And someone complained about my atrocious typing. Ah well, couldn't be helped, at least I was still around to chat for a little while before I succumbed to the urge to lie down and stop the spinning.
These are the three pictures I just uploaded from my phone because I'm so bored:
gaying arnd in bed - was trying not to smile ;p
the drinking had yet to start and we were already very happy
maybe it was the thought of the soon-to-be-had booze ;p