About

Ramblings. Rantings. Ravings.

The Lady

22-year-old supergirl

Desires

freedom
courage
patience

Your Say


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Entertainment

. postsecret
. icanhascheezburger
. xiaxue
. papergirlsshop
. crunchyroll

Recent Entries

> This sight greeted me as I climbed behind the whee...
> you can be me when i'm gone.
> an apple a day keeps the doctor away
> mmm
> Feels good to be -slightly- busy, at least there's...
> when work rules
> I don't think I ever want to wake up at 7.30am the...
> TGIF!
> =D
> *bell ring*

Lost Memories

> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> December 2009
> February 2010
> April 2010
> June 2010
> September 2010
> October 2010
> November 2010
> December 2010
> January 2011

Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

do the shoes fit?
Tuesday, 15 May 2007

And so I have stepped down. I mainly feel... relief. Most of my responsibilities have just fallen from my shoulders, and I feel so much more free! Now I have to try, as far as possible, to prevent a catastrophe from happening, then I can concentrate on the 30 Jun performance. I figured that may be my swan song, so I want it to be fantastic. That means it's time to plan!

Actually I've been so eaten up by unhappiness with regards to this team, I almost forgot that we did have some good times too. I was looking through Claris' cheerleading pictures on facebook, and there were some that made me smile, and made me think, maybe I'll miss the times we've had. But I think the bad times override the good ones, so that's really too bad. Perhaps I've been behind the scenes too much, trying too hard to tackle everything single-handedly. Well, those days are over, it's bye bye stress...

I hope the new committee copes well. At least they'll have some help from Aces during the holidays. Please, for goodness' sake, get a confident liberty. It's a damn shame that so many months into cheerleading, a liberty is considered out of their league. I want to feel proud of performances, I cannot say that there's no shame in doing simple stuff using the kiddish methods. Or maybe it's like Poh said, I'm expecting them to be like me. Am I? I simply want them to push themselves to improve, to have initiative, to have the drive. If it happens to sound like me, it's a mere coincidence. I want to do more than elevators, full exs and toss to chairs! I have bigger dreams, but I think I'll need to take them elsewhere.

Perhaps I'll source around for another team to join if I want to continue cheerleading after I return from Japan, if I go to Japan.

Labels:

- supergirl soul-saved @ 1:13 am :)