It is one of those days.
Time is crawling by despite my having tons of stuff to do and diligently working on them. I feel like I've ants in my pants, hot, flustered, fidgety, motivated, yet at the same time dissatisfied. I feel like there's so much I want to do with my life! So much I can do! But how do I break away from the monotony of it, to find the resources to do something for myself and for everyone else? Sometimes I feel like I'm destined for great things, or that there's a lot of hidden potential that has yet to be unleashed. The problem lies in finding an avenue that I have a passion in to excel in.
I feel in the mood to give. To give give give, to make things better, to be nice, so that everyone around me becomes a happier person. Surround myself with positivity. But people will question one's motives. Sometimes it's hard to make everyone happy. I think myself I should just focus on keeping myself happy, and hope that rubs off on others.
GAH. 5.30pm. Another 45 minutes to go. I wish the temperature can be turned down. Hot.