Work's not very stressful but I'm starting to feel a frequent strain between the eyes and around the temple. Labels: work
Like a little ball of tension that needs to be massaged away.
Sometimes I feel quite disgruntled by certain ways things are done here.
Like how N and I are working on some paper together for the CEO.
But when there are meetings at the CEO's place with the relevant doctors regarding the paper's topics, she doesn't tell me about them but attends them herself, and I happen to find out by chance: because I ask her when I see tell-tale signs -- her in office attire with makeup. It happened last week, and it happened again today -- the meeting is tonight. And I happened to find out by chance because I asked again, and because in a discussion earlier on WJ asked if I'll be attending. How do I attend something when I'm not informed/invited and only find out on the day itself? I think it's ridiculous. Especially when the meeting is relevant, no, PERTINENT, to what I am working on. I don't know what the hell N is thinking when she's told about it but does not spread the information, AND still expect me to write the paper with her. Ridiculous, I tell you.
Actually sometimes that totally kills my drive to write a good paper for this crap. I don't see why I have to work so hard for something that I'm minimally involved in otherwise. And a small, small part of me feels hurt by it. Sigh. Tell me why I'm so stupid.