As I was sitting in the midst of a discussion (okay, letting others discuss more like it) and letting their words wash over me in waves, it occurred to me it’s been a long while since I updated my blog. Life keeps getting more and more exciting. At the very least, it has been fun! Labels: relationships, work
1. Kitty (Bottles Fooch Xiao Ping) came. Kitty died of constipation and bloatedness.
2. Went to Bangkok for a fantastic graduation shopping trip.
3. Kitty (Buttons Fooch Xiao Kou) came. Kitty was returned because of weak constitution.
4. Kitty (Mr. Tingles Fooch) came. Kitty is happily furring our bed. New cutie pie!! :D
5. Started work at Health Management International with 6 other trainees.
6. Went to Johor to visit Regency Specialist Hospital on the first day of work.
7. Went to Malacca to visit Mahkota Medical Centre after one week for work.
8. Big fights, good reconciliations.
9. Back in contact with some old friends.
Moving into a new phase of life (ie working life) has been good enough, in the sense that it’s been quite a steep learning curve and it’s sometimes tiring cramming a lot of information into my brain, but I feel good knowing that I’ll be financially stable and it’s basically something new! A management associate training program such as this is good because there are many other people my age, so there’s never a lack of company for lunch, and we’re better able to relate to one another. For now I don’t feel the work politics that’s often mentioned, but that may be because we haven’t started work proper and the atmosphere is currently still very much like being in school attending classes. As an aside, it’s also fun dressing up for work, looking smart and spiffy. On another note, I just cut my hair quite short so I think I look a bit like a tomato, but the up side is that if I want to, I can wax my hair and make it stand up! Easier to pull off a punk look like that. I’m looking forward to payday so I can go shopping to reward myself for a month of work!
Someone said that in relationships, our partners have a great influence over us. I think my partner’s making me psychotic – in the midst of an extremely heated argument I actually harbor extremely crazy thoughts that I myself think I’ve lost it. Sometimes I think to myself “I’ve never been this angry my whole life!” I charge across the room like a crazed elephant, practically to launch myself at her and to do some damage. I always tell myself I need to keep myself under control. I don’t like the loss of control – it shows that something is lacking. Insufficient willpower, perhaps.
I need to be less lazy. I have lots of visuals to share. I will show yall Mr. Tingles as soon as possible! :D