About

Ramblings. Rantings. Ravings.

The Lady

22-year-old supergirl

Desires

freedom
courage
patience

Your Say


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Entertainment

. postsecret
. icanhascheezburger
. xiaxue
. papergirlsshop
. crunchyroll

Recent Entries

> hello world
> speckle my entries with orbs and permutations, i w...
> thoughts before pineapple tarts
> next time
> Despite wanting it so badly, a smoothsailing journ...
> aja aja fighting!
> family drama
> I wrote a message for you on the table.But my nail...
> My cough must sound really awful for my parents to...
> and school reopens! bleargh!

Lost Memories

> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> December 2009
> February 2010
> April 2010
> June 2010
> September 2010
> October 2010
> November 2010
> December 2010
> January 2011

Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

belated thoughts, and lack of photos
Tuesday, 17 February 2009

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

It feels as though the past two weeks have been a whirlwind of activity, what with late-night outings, cleaning up after the pee monsters, bringing them down, doing the laundry, school assignments, trainings, ad-hoc jobs assignments, nua-ing... I've been inordinately busy! >.<

I was just doing a spot of facebook-stalking when I saw that someone I know has been going around shopping for the perfect wedding gown. It makes me think that we're at the stage where we're moving into a new phase of our lives - getting attached, getting married, graduating, moving out... whatever! It only serves to remind me that we don't stay in the same niche all our lives, and that there will always be times when we're rudely shoved out of what we'd territorially considered OUR spots into something entirely new.

Sometimes I worry that I won't be able to keep up with the changes, or that under the veneer of perfection (or at least a high degree of comfort and contentment) cracks will slowly surface and extend spider-like to the whole of my existence. And there's also the search for the sense of belonging - where is my place in life? Or just my place?

... I've been procrastinating. Some things I just don't know where to start from, how to go about doing them. But when I put those thoughts out of my mind, shelved for further procrastination, I'm happy. I'm a big girl making my own decisions, and living with the consequences of my actions. I can do this. :)

Labels:

- supergirl soul-saved @ 11:20 am :)