About

Ramblings. Rantings. Ravings.

The Lady

22-year-old supergirl

Desires

freedom
courage
patience

Your Say


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Entertainment

. postsecret
. icanhascheezburger
. xiaxue
. papergirlsshop
. crunchyroll

Recent Entries

> it's MAF once again!
> let the bruising begin
> when people come and go too quickly..
> drawing boundaries
> THE question
> little bits of happiness
> and we are back to cheerleading entries!
> going back the alpha verve way
> Currently hooked on this song: Ayaka - 手をつなごう
> After having been away for a while, everywhere in ...

Lost Memories

> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> December 2009
> February 2010
> April 2010
> June 2010
> September 2010
> October 2010
> November 2010
> December 2010
> January 2011

Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

resolution counts for something!
Friday, 12 September 2008

I WANT TO BE USEFUL.

That is my goal for anything that is related to teamwork. For cheerleading, I want to be all-rounded, and be adept at basing, spotting, flying, jumping... For M&B II project work, I wish to be better at doing regression using EViews, and detrending and plotting economic data. I guess the underlying motivation is to be able to benefit the group, instead of being the hanger-on and not be able to contribute anything. That's so useless! Come to think of it, currently I am working on three projects, on top of the usual lectures and tutorials (of which the two non-economic classes involve doing readings) - no wonder I feel so busy trying to cope with my workload.

Sometimes I think I'm like a drowning person desperately treading water trying to keep afloat, trying hard but tiring, and at the same time frantic to refrain from going under. Maybe I'm overstretching my resources, but I think if I try harder I will be able to make it. I must! It also helps that I've made some friends in my various economics classes this semester (although the sad thing is that the girls will probably be graduating after this semester), and they help to make sense of the confusion that's economics.

Busy busy busy. However, it's very sweet when people take time out of their own busy schedules to try to make my busy day more tolerable - by cutting my travelling time by half, and ensuring I get to plant my ass on the seat the whole way home. Thank you, you know who you are. :)

OKAY! Four more hours of projects and classes to go, then blood donation, dinner and home! The weekend's here!

... But I need to work on:
1) take-home history midterm exam essay
2) international economics II tutorial due for submission
3) money and banking II tutorial
4) research for international economics project
5) research for business project

And if I have leftover time and energy:
6) revise the past weeks' lecture notes.

Sounnds ambitious, no? But hey! Hard to get anywhere in life without ambition! Hur hur.

Labels:

- supergirl soul-saved @ 10:16 am :)