When my friend logged onto msn and I saw his display picture, I msged him: Labels: relationships
Who's that!
Err... haha. my gf
What's that you're kissing? A giraffe?
Giraffe hahaha
Then came the inevitable:
U got bf now or not?
It was upon that that I realised ever since coming back to Singapore, I have been asked that question umpteen times! It doesn't really bother me to say no, and it just struck me as funny that instead of being asked WHO I was kissing, it was a WHAT. But hey, I can't help it if there's no guy I want to be kissing right now, and I end up settling for a stuffed toy.
Having said that, maybe I should declare that I am on the market for a relationship! No more fooling around, something stable and long-term will be nice (at the risk of scaring the guys away). Friends reading this, if there are any seemingly suitable candidates please introduce them to me. No public nose-diggers, please. They are such a huge turn off.
Then again, even if there's no one causing butterflies in my stomach, my Honours-level Economics modules with the calculus and geometry are making my head spin. That's quite a formidable substitute huh! =p