Cheerleading is addictive. Labels: cheerleading
It is one of those things that, when I'm separated from it, I think maybe I can give it up. However, once I made contact with it again by popping down for the introductory training, I realised that I very fervently want to be part of the cheerleading scene again. While I'd thought that I'll stick with it as long as I can until it comes to the point where I cannot cope with my 6-module workload, now it's more like I will stick with it, and I will make sure that I can cope with my studies. I must!
I've got to have very good time management from now on, and be adept at balancing studies and cheerleading.
Having said that, it's good to be back! With regards to my juniors, the situation was that I recognised them, and they recognised me (thanks to facebook), and today we finally met one another. They were friendly! That too makes me feel more inclined to continue.
So... Yes! I have to lose weight! I was looking at my reflection in the balcony earlier on, and wondering how I let myself get so fat. Chunky legs, be gone! >.<