I am so annoyed by my refrigerator!! It suddenly reminds me of the old one in my grandmother's place, where there will be too much ice formation within the freezer compartment. As such, my grandmother would occasionally remove everything from the freezer and scrape the ice out. The last time I tried to do that with my own fridge (a long time ago), it proved to be a futile effort, so I gave up. Little did I know that the damn ice would build up so much such that I cannot open the flap of the freezer compartment fully, which makes it so damn difficult to put in or remove anything! Then there's a little tray which I can pull out underneath the freezer compartment, and thanks to the darn ice, I can't pull it out at all now! I squatted in front of the fridge and spent a good few minutes yanking to no avail. >.< Labels: Japan
HOW?!
I can't reach my food, neither can I put them in the appropriate compartments! I'll feel dumb bringing my problem down to the dorm desk. "Erm... excuse me... I've got a problem with my fridge. I can't open some of the compartments." Then what? I think the lady wouldn't really know how to help me. Unless she sends somewhat up with a blow torch and blasts it at the ice to melt it. And maybe spoil my food at the same time. Grr.
Despite going to the supermarket and buying groceries to cook my own dinner tonight, I fell asleep and by the time I woke up, it was way past dinner time. So I've got a slab of meat now which I can't put into the freezer compartment. I hope it holds till tomorrow, I'll eat it then!
This is such a random entry. But my mood picked up because I heard from my brother that mommy may be coming to Japan next week! Maybe her reasons for wanting to come are rather sombre, but regardless of the reason, if she's here, I'll definitely get to see her. It has been 8 months!