About

Ramblings. Rantings. Ravings.

The Lady

22-year-old supergirl

Desires

freedom
courage
patience

Your Say


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Entertainment

. postsecret
. icanhascheezburger
. xiaxue
. papergirlsshop
. crunchyroll

Recent Entries

> something old in sometime new
> when the nights get too quiet..
> killing time
> are you what you seem to be?
> rainy days are good for doom and gloom
> yippee!
> 讲华语?没问题!=p
> 助けて、お姉ちゃん
> I was happily jogging up the steps to get to the l...
> a lousy tour guide, but still...

Lost Memories

> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> December 2009
> February 2010
> April 2010
> June 2010
> September 2010
> October 2010
> November 2010
> December 2010
> January 2011

Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

Wednesday, 7 May 2008

Good morning world.

I am keeping strange hours again. I go to bed after the sun rises, and get up after long after it has been shining brightly. That's why curtains come in handy. With a quick yank, the sunlight is cut off, and the room becomes dark, conducive for sleeping, for thinking, for stoning...

Oh well. I know that when I don't meet people, it can really be said to be my own fault for holing up in my own room. So... I've got a bicycle, and the weather is good today. I should go out for a spin, although I've trouble thinking of places with few people and few slopes where I can cycle.

And I should pop by Santoku and get some groceries to prepare something for dinner tonight. The incidence of eating instant noodles these days has increased quite a bit, and I was admonished by a friend because it's unhealthy. Then there's the draft for my airline project. As well as the phone call to change my flight reservation to go home. And of course the studying for tomorrow's quiz. When I run out of things to do, there's the trusty internet and the endless dramas.

I'm becoming obscure! I'm wondering if apart from going out to buy necessities, can we live a life independent of others? Having our world separate from others? Everyone in their own world. Wow, that sounds lonely.

Labels:

- supergirl soul-saved @ 2:38 pm :)