About

Ramblings. Rantings. Ravings.

The Lady

22-year-old supergirl

Desires

freedom
courage
patience

Your Say


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Entertainment

. postsecret
. icanhascheezburger
. xiaxue
. papergirlsshop
. crunchyroll

Recent Entries

> why travelling sucks
> Results are out! Despite all the time I spent play...
> purikura fanatics alert!
> What a rainy day today! Surprisingly I was okay go...
> T for travelling! :D
> Finally, a computer! Our travels around Kyushu so ...
> kippo yo!
> :D:D:D:D:D
> 何を言ってるか、do you 明白?
> long sleeves and beaches

Lost Memories

> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> December 2009
> February 2010
> April 2010
> June 2010
> September 2010
> October 2010
> November 2010
> December 2010
> January 2011

Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

huff and puff
Tuesday, 18 March 2008

I got tired of looking fat, feeling fat, and basically being fat! So I got my fat ass out of the dorm and out for a jog. All I can say is that my non-exercise since coming to Japan took a toll on my fitness; The slopes were absolutely killing me. It didn't help that the wind was still chilly, which resulted in my ears hurting after a while. On top of that, my stomach started feeling queasy, so I ended my run earlier than the intended 40minutes to an hour, and headed back to my room. Since I was feeling diligent, I brought out my skipping rope and aimed to skip a 1000 times. Sadly, far short of the target, my psycho-motor skills went kapoot and I kept tripping over the rope. -.- I think my muscles were tired after the run! Putting the skipping rope aside, I then worked on calf raises, squats, bicep curls, triceps, dips and pushups. First time in ages that I perspired, and my muscles were actually all warmed up! Obviously I had to make full use of the opportunity, so I got on my floor to do some stretching, and hey presto! I could slide into a split less painfully and more successfully than any other time in the last few months! :D

All in all I'm feeling pretty pleased with myself today, especially since I did my laundry so soon after returning, and had very little food intake. With any luck (and perseverance), I'll bring my weight back down to a number that'll make me smile. Even better, I'll have muscles! Reminds me, I need to do crunches and leg lifts to tone those abs. *nods* (At least I'm still hard under the fats, proof that my muscles are merely in hiding.)

Away with you, inertia!

Labels: ,

- supergirl soul-saved @ 9:49 pm :)