While those who did well were out celebrating, I was wandering the streets of 三条 then going somewhere to see some light up. It seems that in Kyoto, a point of attraction is visiting the shrines when there is illumination; It was really crowded.
In any case, this trip to Kyoto is different from my first one since coming to Japan on SEP. Previously it was more like a 'quick, let's see the famous things in Kyoto!' whereas this time I stayed four nights with the intention of spending more time with my friend. I didn't have in mind things I wanted to do, places I wanted to go. Is that considered a waste? That I didn't fully utilise my time here? Hmm. As it turned out, there were things my friend wanted to see, so I ended up going out quite a bit. I don't think we ever got in before 10pm. =s I had fun going around and meeting her friends!
Having a picnic is on the schedule tomorrow, then we'll cook dinner, and it will be bye bye Kyoto for me! I'm missing my room, so I'm not exactly dreading going back. (And I'll have more clothes to wear. =p)
Latest purikura exploits. The frames were so incredibly cute!!! *heart*