I am baaaack! ... in Kyoto. Gawd, that was a most awful butt-numbing 9-hour
cramped bus ride from Hiroshima. Short as I am, there wasn't enough space for me to stretch out my legs. Sure makes me wonder how those really tall people can stand it. Raar. In any case, that torture is over, no more for me! Then again, in a few days' time I will have to fold myself into one of those seats again and go back to Tokyo. >.< I'm on the last leg of my journey already, time sure flies! Shuying has the next few days all planned out, so it seems that we will be busy shopping, cooking, going out, eating out... Surprisingly from the last ten days I only have 600+ pictures (in my camera. don't forget that Shuying has one too, and she took more than I did!), of which I'll choose some to upload when I return to the comforts of my own room.
One thing good about travelling is that it corrects my sleeping cycle. In bed by 1am, up by 9am (although most of the time we got up at 7+ to get an early start >.<). Over the next few days I'm sure that beautiful cycle will be ruined and I will be sleeping late and waking up late too.
Oh, and a sneak peak of what we were up to in Kyushu:
maid, school girl, air stewardess