Results are out! Despite all the time I spent playing, it appears that I did pretty well last term. My GPA was a 4.6 on a 5 point scale, not that it matters since my grades aren't transferable. Pretty surprising how easy it is to score in a Japanese institution. Or maybe it's the case only for SILS (where many instructors conduct the classes which are supposed to be in English in bad English) and not those who take classes in Japanese? I don't know. I'm just happy I got an A for Japanese! And when we stopped by a shop to buy stamps today on our way back after a picnic, the lady thought I was a Japanese who spoke English differently from the usual Japanese. きれいな日本語, she said. :D
Bright and sunny day today! They're getting common, and it's getting progressively warmer. So ends my 5 days here in Kyoto; Will be leaving sy's place in half an hour to catch the night bus. Please pray the seats aren't too cramped and crappy and that it won't be a miserable journey home. If it has to be that way, at least let me not have a neighbour so I can occupy both seats.
Yay! Tomorrow there will be [ Insert: "Shuying is playing ds and she's screaming 'eggs!'. Her cooking is horrible. She cooked miso soup today! I'm looking forward to eating more of her delicacies. Ji dan! She's screaming eggs again. She's reciting what I'm going to write, which is kind of annoying. I hope she lose in the game." --- That's what she was saying to me as she lay about like a slug in the bed.] a photo entry on the Kyushu trip instead of merely the purikura pictures in the past few posts. But hey, you gotta admit they're cute!
With that, bye bye! Catch me again in Tokyo! :D