I retrieved Rilakuma from the paper bag it was in, and as I was hugging him (and thinking that his head smells of maple syrup somehow) I thought of fatty darling. Just the other day we saw so many cats, one of which has the same colouring as Kuma, and now I've got a bear soft toy. I want to hug my fatty! >.< The last time my mom called me, I heard him in the background as he was meow-ing for attention, ie to be scratched on the head. After he went into his shoebox to sleep, and I said I wanted to hear his voice again, my mom went to disturb him so he made more noise. Ahh. I miss fatty. Labels: family

I somewhat miss the clutter and colour of my room. Much more woodsy than my room now, which looks rather white and sterile - although it is far from sterile. I guess one thing remains the same: I brought my messiness from Singapore to Japan!
I shall bug my brother to show fatty to me on the webcam when I next see him online. :)