About

Ramblings. Rantings. Ravings.

The Lady

22-year-old supergirl

Desires

freedom
courage
patience

Your Say


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Entertainment

. postsecret
. icanhascheezburger
. xiaxue
. papergirlsshop
. crunchyroll

Recent Entries

> dum dee dum. bored.
> are you going?
> replenishment for the soul
> get me a ladder. the ivory tower is bad.
> up, up and...
> brilliant dog
> shirakawa
> chingu
> a league above the rest
> take me to someplace fun!

Lost Memories

> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> December 2009
> February 2010
> April 2010
> June 2010
> September 2010
> October 2010
> November 2010
> December 2010
> January 2011

Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

money growing wings
Thursday, 15 November 2007

I've found a new love! As I went to buy stamps, with the intention of choosing individual nice ones from various sets, I ended up buying a full set of the Japanese characters one.



They are so pretty, I cannot bear to use them! So I'll probably have to go and buy more so that I can send out my stuff, but I've a feeling that whatever I buy, I won't be able to make myself use it. That is, unless I already have one of my own to keep, then I'll use the other copy. I think... I'm going to collect the various stamp designs of various prices! It probably won't be all that cheap (since the 80 yen set cost me 800yen, and there are several designs for 80 yen stamps, and you have to think of the several designs of several prices.... *groans*), but hey! As long as it's something Japanese, I feel the urge to collect it. Like I just bought a notebook whose cover is a drawing of a traditional Japanese woman (I think). Anything that I can't find in Singapore, I want to buy here and bring back! I foresee myself buying loads of stuff in the remaining 9 months. At least I tell myself that I can use the notebooks as my diaries, both in English and Japanese. Or I can use them for my different modules... 役に立つ!Hur hur. I'm greedy, I want Japanese stuff in general, I also want Waseda stuff in particular. Will money please fall from the sky? *prays*

Here's another stamp which I bought today:



It's amazing how there are all sorts of Waseda stuff. School spirit, I'd say! ;p

Labels: , ,

- supergirl soul-saved @ 1:02 pm :)