When I go shopping alone, I am a terrifically horrifying shopper. Today's trip to exchange my boots turned out to be shopping spree number two, and my wardrobe has expanded exponentially. I came back to keep my stuff, and I noticed that while I came with four pairs of shoes, now I've nine pairs, and since not all can fit onto my shoe rack, they're neatly aligned on the ground. Even as my mom tells me I've enough clothes to last me through winter, I think she knows she's telling me that in vain. After all, even in Singapore when she says I've enough clothes, when something calls out to me, I buy it anyway. I can never have enough clothes! And I'm in JAPAN! When I see pretty and cheap stuff, it's an irresistable combination. I don't even bother to choose two out of three items, or anything like that. I get them all. So... Thank goodness for all the angpao money my relatives gave me all those years ago. When I get my scholarship money, maybe I'll feel rich enough to get a pretty wallet, or a coat. We'll see. Hmm. Labels: Japan
Good day! :D