So cool I just got a phone call from shuying!!! I didn't expect the two missed calls I got in the evening (but was unable to answer because I was in class) would be from her! It's so exciting that we'll be able to call each other at low rates because they're local calls. How often does that happen when we're outside of Singapore? Happy. :D Labels: Japan
That aside, lessons were rather uneventful. Japanese was tough (and I've got tons of stuff to prepare for tomorow's class. I've 9 hours of Japanese each week, imagine that!), Econs was boring because I had the bad luck to have the same lecturer for two modules, and he spoke such halting English, it was painful to listen to him.
And I need to do my laundry again. I should push myself to do it every few days, instead of waiting till I've only one set of undergarments left. -.-