Attended another Women's Day Out event today, for the "glam it up with accessories" workshop and to check out the "indulge her" stations. I was too lazy to drag myself out of home earlier, so I only got to try the hand paraffin that was part of hand indulgence. Gosh, it felt good having the lady slick the oil/lotion/whatever over my hand, then do her massage thingy. At one point in time her fingers were intertwined with mine, and it felt weird, because usually couples are the ones who hold hands like that. Ok, but that's besides the point. Massages, when expertly executed, are damn erotic. It reminded me of the shampoo session at one hair salon. It felt sooo gooood I could practically purr with pleasure. Today was something like that too! No wonder people pay for such services! I suppose such girly stuff aren't altogether bad, it would be fun trying out more stuff with girl friends. Hmm. Labels: yay
Yeah, so it was good handing my hand over to someone else for a while - I'm just not sure about putting my hand into the hot wax part, it was kind of painful... Oddly enough, it felt comfortingly warm when we slipped our hands into the huge mittens. Fun. :)
Oh, and I acquired a pretty, new necklace too. Whee!