About

Ramblings. Rantings. Ravings.

The Lady

22-year-old supergirl

Desires

freedom
courage
patience

Your Say


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Entertainment

. postsecret
. icanhascheezburger
. xiaxue
. papergirlsshop
. crunchyroll

Recent Entries

> a smile dropped in the grass
> the powers that be
> paracetemol, that how you spell it?
> cry more, cry more.
> how to save a life
> All of us are tired of this situation. Yet it does...
> *twiddles thumbs*
> mantra: the world is a happy place
> 12 - 15 aug: hong kong!
> honey, i'm home!

Lost Memories

> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> December 2009
> February 2010
> April 2010
> June 2010
> September 2010
> October 2010
> November 2010
> December 2010
> January 2011

Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

it's hard not to be karung guni-like
Friday, 24 August 2007

I suddenly have this wish that I could bring everything that makes my room my room to Japan. My fat chicken bank, my dried flowers, my big and small set of pillows and bolsters, my ratty blanket, my smiley faced balloon, and the numerous knick-knacks that form the comfortable clutter in my room. It's a little depressing, thinking of being stuck in a little hole (ie my room) in Japan for a year, without all the paraphernalia. It's not very practical to pack all the little decorative items that add a more homey touch to the room, because of space constraint (especially on my trip back), but I'm determined to fit in photos, cards... Think I could squeeze a cushion from my bed into the suitcase?

I wish I could bring my fatty darling along. But like my mom said, if I pack him into my suitcase, when I unpack in Japan, I'll find a dead fatty. So it's better to have him far from me, but bossy and full of life.

So the countdown's down to about 23 days. Wow.

Labels:

- supergirl soul-saved @ 2:49 am :)