I've gotten my COE, information about my accommodation, now it's time to move on to the visa application. And await news on my module mapping. While such matters are moving forward, there's this little reminder at the back of my head that not everything's progressing in the right direction. Maybe it's inevitable that some will stagnate, while others fall behind. Labels: grr
I don't want to cling to what cannot be, to rant and cry, because all these leave me feeling tired, with sore eyes to boot, as well as strained relations, and nothing else. I tell friends often enough that life's too short to be unhappy for long. We always forget to heed our own advice. Normalcy's here, right within my reach, and all I have to do is take it, accept it, and everything will be okay.
Everything will be okay. If we chant this often enough, we'll believe it.
Yeah well, what's a little ripple in my pond? I can handle it.