It's a little annoying when what I did has been trivialised. Earlier on I was chatting with Rachel and telling her how it was quite busy after lunch on Wednesday, when she came over and added her two cents' worth: Labels: work
"No lah, actually it wasn't very busy, the two of them gan jiong only..."
When Rachel mentioned roster, she admitted that Hui Lin was a little busy because of that, then she continued:
"When I went over to ask if they needed help, K was just doing MR. The main thing was to recognise the handwriting/signature."
Wahhh when I heard that I was like -.-''' By the time she came over to help we'd cleared most of the work lah!!! I suppose she didn't know we were clearing the DCI stuff, running around tracing notes, doing the necessary work for all the MRs the doctors threw out. I didn't even have time to trace notes in advance for the list Qaniah faxed over. And she made me sound so free. Raar!
That's why I was feeling a little gleeful when I accidentally threw away the sticky note that a doctor left on the file which had some information which she needed, and the best thing was the aunty had, mere minutes ago, cleared our dustbins. Muahaha. At least she could make a phone call to get the necessary information. Because of that, I'm not screwed, and I can feel gleeful that I caused some inconvenience.
That's for making me sound very free. Take that!