I finally took out my table tennis bat to check on its condition for a recreational ping pong session possibly in the near future. It really has been quite a while since I saw my bat, and it was a good feeling seeing and holding it again. Nostalgic, somehow. I've used the same bat for ages; The only difference being the rubber. It reminds me of all the competitions it has seen me through, and all the times I held it in my trembling hand when I was scared/nervous. The driving, the smashing, the defending... I miss table tennis! And I never got injured playing that. Almost sprained my ankle today doing assisted partner stunting. At least some bone in the foot only feels a little strange (sore? no?) and it doesn't actually hurt to put weight on it. Grr. Labels: cheerleading, table tennis
Feeling weak. It has been too long since I really participated in any stunting. It's a good feeling to be back in the loop. I've also noticed that it's easier to go into a split after I warm up doing stunts. :) Time to train the left front-back split, as well as the side split!
I digressed. The bottom line is that I enjoy both table tennis and cheerleading. I can't imagine fully giving up either, or both, of them.