I'm too used to getting my way. I don't like having to do things against my wishes. Labels: cheerleading
My status in Alpha seems ambiguous even to myself. I specially keep mondays, thursdays and saturdays free so that I can faithfully attend trainings. At the same time I don't want to be considered a full member; I'd like more freedom and not feel obliged to do this or that. Two warring sections are giving me different signals. Now I just feel that I only want to do things I'm interested in, like learning new stunts, new techniques, and generally keeping away from cheering, which I dislike quite a bit. Somehow I almost always feel quite ridiculous cheering, although this sport is called cheerleading for a reason.
Maybe because I'd planned dbl-o to be my last performance with Alpha before I leave, I wasn't particularly thrilled to hear about other offers that I perhaps am expected to participate in. What happened to choice? Oh wait I forgot, I'm not captain anymore; The choice is not mine to make. There are times when people refer to the captain and I automatically respond, forgetting, for a moment, that I've already handed over. It's a strange feeling.
I'm being silly, I know if I'm needed I will smile and perform and be happy, simply because I'm practical and I know there isn't time to train someone else to learn my role (not that I've done a lot thus far). And also because I love cheerleading. And I generally don't say no to such stuff. I also know I'm being very childish right now.
Aiya. I don't want too many strings attached.So that it'll be easier to leave?
I don't really know what I want.