Happy birthday, peirong! :D Labels: grr
- - -
Things turn out in the strangest fashion. I would never have expected him to prefer to talk to one of my best friends instead of me. Especially when the two of them seemed to hate each other's guts a few years ago. Times change, things change, people change.
Guys can be incredibly dense occasionally. I can make a comment, and they will make a comment about the comment, but which is totally not the point which I was trying to make with that comment. Then I said that he can not answer to that because I didn't particularly want to put him in a tough spot, and I didn't want to hear the answer, and I didn't want to get upset though I shouldn't... He really went on like I'd never said anything. Has that got to do with being dense, or being extremely obedient?
Sigh.
Somehow I feel like he's chatting with me now out of obligation.
I don't want that.
I'd rather not chat if that's the case.