About

Ramblings. Rantings. Ravings.

The Lady

22-year-old supergirl

Desires

freedom
courage
patience

Your Say


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Entertainment

. postsecret
. icanhascheezburger
. xiaxue
. papergirlsshop
. crunchyroll

Recent Entries

> directionless idiot
> THANK YOU WENRUI!
> i'm brilliant!
> cheerleading again!
> on cheerleading at 6am
> birds fly high
> THE (primary school) One
> VisualDNA
> thoughts from tv watching
> >_<

Lost Memories

> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> December 2009
> February 2010
> April 2010
> June 2010
> September 2010
> October 2010
> November 2010
> December 2010
> January 2011

Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

no brain arh!
Friday, 27 April 2007

"You are not allowed to start until you are told to do so." / "Do not flip the question paper over."

These have been heard so many times in our schooling lifetime, giving us such instructions is almost redundant - or so one may be guilty of assuming. That is part of exam etiquette, we all know that. Therefore it is highly annoying when the head invigilator is reading off the list, and I see people opening the question booklet and reading the questions. It's not that I'm kiasi or whatever, but I think it is unfair to get a headstart like that when the majority heed instructions, and I can't stand it when people don't know how to obey simple instructions. Dumb is it?! Every time during an exam I always see people doing that, and it really makes me want to whisper harshly, "Stop looking at the questions!" However, since we are not allowed to talk, and I am a rule-abiding student, I don't do that. I simply glare at the person, look at the invigilator closest to me, then look back at the offender. I think those invigilators are blind. Either that, or they turn a blind eye to such actions. Grr. For my previous paper, I saw someone I know looking at the questions in advance, choosing which questions to do (I could see him ticking off the questions), and I couldn't help feeling a little disgusted.

What's my problem?

I have no idea why I feel so strongly against this.

Labels: ,

- supergirl soul-saved @ 2:33 am :)