Studying is boring business. So I decided to bring forward my nightly exercise of crunches, leg lifts and flutter kicks, and added more stretching in the hopes of increasing my flexibility. Then I also threw in some body isolation because I had nothing better to do. Together with some squats. Worked up some sweat, feeling good - but tired. This is good weather to go jogging! But I think if I go for a jog, I'll be too tired to study when I come back. Better not. Labels: relationships, school
- - -
Earlier on I was thinking of the movie AntZ, which was on the big screen when I was in primary 5 or 6. I still remember that my primary school crush asked me out to catch that show for his birthday, but things didn't work out, and I remember feeling extremely disappointed. [My goodness I actually remember his birthday!] Those were the days of note-passing via proxies, the anticipation of receiving a reply, of wanting to stare, but not wanting to be too obvious... Everytime I walked past his classroom en route to the toilet, I'd sneak a glance in, of course looking right at where I knew his seat was. And everytime his class walked past my classroom, I'd look out, feeling excited that I'll be able see him. Somehow what we did in primary school now seems so... cute.
Excited over seeing a crush. The happiness over receiving a note. When was the last time I felt that heady rush of glee? It seems like the primary school me was more capable of being in love, even if it was puppy love.
"Yet love, mere love, is beautiful indeed."