I just spent some time checking the Alpha emails, and I really am quite excited about the upcoming performances! Who cares if I need to alter the routine, as long as we put up a dazzling show I'll be happy! On top of that, for the OSIM performance we will be getting a... UPAMPIE! Isn't the name hilarious? I grinned to myself as soon as I saw it, hahaha. Here's what it looks like: Doesn't it look like a small vacuum cleaner?! =p I was hoping for a uZap, but I suppose this will do! Sometimes getting non-monetary payment is quite interesting too, I can't wait to find out what that thingy is like. I'm more excited about the dbl-O performance though, I've some ideas on what to do. I wonder how the other group will fare. Fine enough, I hope! Okay! Feeling quite pleased right now, I should revise my econs a little before crawling back into bed for a one hour nap or something. Wish me luck for exams! Labels: cheerleading