I'm feeling inordinately happy! I'm bouncing with so much happiness I cannot settle down and concentrate on my notes. Here's why: Labels: misc, pics, relationships
- My blog is set up!!! (thanks poo!)
- ZM talked a bit about Cheerleading Open in Japan, and it makes me itch to drop my books and fly over to watch, because it sounds so exciting! In addition, he says he got me something!
- I have a whole pack of 12 fun-size mars bars to eat if i get hungry :D
- I think I can do well for this morning's paper
- I've made plans to watch Spidey 3!
And uh... I'm just happy! But I think I'm going to die on tuesday after that paper. Grr. Lack a lot of confidence. Then I checked the weightage for wed's paper, MCQ counts for quite a lot, so I shall pia for that! It makes me feel motivated, like I tell myself, "Okay girl, you're going to do it!" then when I sit down in front of my notes I think of my blog and I grin like an idiot. I am so silly.
On another note, looking at people's msn nicks, I see that some people are pretty depressed. In fact, one of them has been depressed for ages. Some people can laugh it off when they do badly for exams, or when they can't pass a module. Or when the reason behind it is a failed relationship, they don't care at all. To me it seems a matter of priority, weighing which is more important at this point in time. In trying to weigh bruised feelings or exam results, it seems so damn practical to choose results, yet so wrong. Then again, because he seems to be wallowing in misery and seeking attention, my empathy will be wasted on him.
Okay, with that, I shall try to hit my books again. Leaving yall with a picture of my darling!