So I have moved, after being with opendiary since my secondary school days. But they say that change is good, right? In any case, it's inevitable. Well then, HELLO! :D Labels: school
- - -
Anyhow, final exams commenced this morning, and I am sheepish to declare that I did a dumb thing yet again. So what's new, right? I reached school early, and stood around stoning for a while, people watching. The crowd there was mainly looking at their helpsheet, memorising formulae or whatever, I don't know. Decided to take out my own SS notes to read. After a while something struck me as being strange, so I went to check the board outside the hall, and gasp, the hall wasn't shared by us SS students and them maths/engin/whatever students! The whole hall was for them! I panicked for a while, thinking shit, did I check wrongly, I thought I'm supposed to be at mpsh6! As I was calling a fellow SS student a scant few minutes before 9am, it suddenly struck me that yeah, I was supposed to be at mpsh6... But I was standing outside mpsh1.
Dumb, right?! To think I did the exact same thing last semester.