Say hello to punkie poo! I was just surfing the net when taking a short break from work and I came across this picture. It's so cute I couldn't help but save it and display it somewhere! The things little kids do when they're set free in Ikea. =p So anyway punkie gave me an introductory session to muay thai once in school, and a short while later we enrolled ourselves in an external muay thai gym. I essentially willingly subjected myself to pure physical torture! If I thought table tennis and/or cheerleading was tiring, muay thai is much worse! Front punch, hook, uppercut, knee, kick… My muscles were screaming, my chest was heaving, my sweat was dripping, and I could just about vomit from the sheer high-intensity of it all. Gosh. … But it's fun in its own way, and I delight in the knowledge that consistent training is going to make my muscles nice and toned, and it won't be so torturous anymore once I get accustomed to the intensity of this workout. *nods* Labels: pics
