We had a TV-themed birthday-cum-costume party at Nassim Chalet today! As always, most of us cheated and came as scaled-down versions of the original characters, or created some random personality to appear as. In any case, such parties are fun! I hope the next theme will be: CROSS-DRESSING! It will be damn fun I bet! :D
trying to be the pig-cat???
cat woman sans the garbage-bag mask! ;p
gooooodddd friends!
click - 1 (oh no! yj was bz being the host!)
she wanted to sprawl on our laps -.-
DAMN SEXY BACK =D~~
cL!cK <3

03A11!
Everytime we have a class gathering, most of us take away the feeling that JC times were one of the best times of our lives. So many hours spent together every week, so many funny incidents to recount again and again without being bored of them... We practically watched one another grow! Even as we sit around feeling old, we'll still identify elements in one another that remind us that we haven't changed totally since our Hwachong days. I hope we'll continue having class gatherings and parties in the many years to come! <3
Labels: friends, pics, yay