I've come to realise that perhaps my expectations of people in my life are rather high, and that I'm rather strict when it comes to what they can or cannot do lest they annoy me. When the thought struck me, and I looked back in time, I found many such instances. It is often said that we should be accepting of others' flaws, especially since we're not perfect ourselves, but I want so bad for others to be perfect. Don't do this, don't do that... - because I don't like it. Doesn't it seem as though I try to mould people to fit into my ideal image? When they aren't the way I'd like them to be, I feel... that there's something wrong. Like it shouldn't be the case. Then I'd want to voice my displeasure and dictate my wishes, or something. Labels: friends, musings, relationships
Geez girl, who died and made you queen?