Friday, 2 November 2007
My weekend has started! Today it's Waseda Athletic Festival, so all classes are cancelled. The strange thing is that there's nothing going on today, there's a Waseda Festival this weekend though. Hmm. Not one to waste a holiday, my friends and I decided to head to Shakeys Pizza again for their lunch buffet. Yuum!
But just to digress a little, one thing about buying clothes in Japan is that people will start commenting that I'm starting to dress more like a Japanese, or look more like a Japanese. Maybe it's not altogether a bad thing; I'm returning to my roots! Hahaha.
look! i finally put up pictures!
big, loose tops are great for buffets. i've always said that!So anyway, on to Shakeys. Yoon Jeong and I went first since Hoony was still sleeping, and man, did we eat! Or rather, I did. When Hoony finally came, I realised he's such a tiny eater. I probably ate three times what he did. I bested my own previous recored of 9 slices of pizza. Today I ate about 11 or 12, but they were slightly smaller pieces - I think. Since there was no time constraint today, we hung around for quite a while, and I really just... ate. Make it worth my 787 yen, you know?
Pictures:
me hair's getting long~~~
"i'm gonna kill you!" .... "eeks. (cutesy style)"
happy group of 3
we conquered shakeys! yeah!
a step up. i love height advantages
boliao trio fooling around outside shakeys
looks like a different me. somehow
in UniQloI thought we were just going to eat, but I ended up doing a little shopping. If it's any consolation, my scholarship money for 2 months + settling in subsidy came in, so... Yeah. ;p It's going to be a good weekend! The next long weekend, we'll probably go travelling somewhere. Awesome!
Labels: Japan, pics
- supergirl soul-saved @ 3:40 pm :)