About

Ramblings. Rantings. Ravings.

The Lady

22-year-old supergirl

Desires

freedom
courage
patience

Your Say


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Entertainment

. postsecret
. icanhascheezburger
. xiaxue
. papergirlsshop
. crunchyroll

Recent Entries

> あんたの子供
> cheerleading in Alpha Verve
> It feels a little weird being at home at this time...
> trouble comes a-knockin'
> would i stay, or would i go.
> it ain't the end of the road
> hey darling, say hi to the cammie!
> Tired.Lunch with the girls at Waraku was good, and...
> thwarted
> If you say something, and I snap back, it might ju...

Lost Memories

> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> December 2009
> February 2010
> April 2010
> June 2010
> September 2010
> October 2010
> November 2010
> December 2010
> January 2011

Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

when happiness is just a sign-off
Wednesday, 8 August 2007

Given that everyone knows people walk in and out of our lives, it's also another given that we try to hold on to our friendships, especially good friends, right? And who can be a better friend than someone who knew you well... who knows you well? It's logical that I'd try to keep this friend, because there's something special about this friendship. And it's out of my control when this friend thinks that it's... Well, thinks differently. It's quite a snub, and quite a disappointment at the same time. Maybe I just want to have it all, while that friend wants to have... nothing?

I'd thought before that such an outcome would really be a pity, but hey, there's nothing I can do. So it's time to cut the string, watch the balloon drift, heaven bound, and let go. Without any hard feelings.

Stay happy?

Okay.

I am.

I will.

Stay happy.

Labels:

- supergirl soul-saved @ 12:54 am :)