About

Ramblings. Rantings. Ravings.

The Lady

22-year-old supergirl

Desires

freedom
courage
patience

Your Say


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Entertainment

. postsecret
. icanhascheezburger
. xiaxue
. papergirlsshop
. crunchyroll

Recent Entries

> If you say something, and I snap back, it might ju...
> ... and old is gold
> dear santa
> what completes me?
> I wonder what to make of friends who talk about wh...
> where do we stop?
> you light up my life
> ... and even more.
> just a little something more
> are you here to stay?

Lost Memories

> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> December 2009
> February 2010
> April 2010
> June 2010
> September 2010
> October 2010
> November 2010
> December 2010
> January 2011

Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

thwarted
Wednesday, 1 August 2007

Gawd, I've just been invited to a lunch with the NUS President with some other past captains to be thanked for "a job well done in the last academic year". I don't see how I can squirm my way out of it since I'll probably be free, and I probably wouldn't be able to find a representative to replace me. Such affairs are not my cup of tea, and the thought of sitting around with people I don't know trying to make small talk, or discuss stuff they can hardly understand, makes me fidget like there's an army of ants under my ass! Urghhhh....!

So that's that for frustration. I don't like disappointment either, when I went to Mustafa, saw the price of $549, and decided that the price is good and I would buy a camera - only to realise they only have it in silver! You could've poked me with a needle and I couldn't have deflated any further than I already did. It's just the feeling of the anticipation, the excitement, to have it pitter out to nothingness; It really took the wind out of my sails. I stepped out of Mustafa, and what did I see? It was pouring cats and dogs. Just my luck.

Came home, mulled over it a little, and made up my mind to pop down to JP Harvey Norman to get myself a black/white camera after lunch. Excitement makes one very eager to be on the move. Except that two hours of sleep couldn't sustain that excitement, and while waiting for lunch, I conked out on the bed - for more than four hours. So now it's a little bit late to head out for my camera, but by golly, I'm going to get it tomorrow!!!

Labels:

- supergirl soul-saved @ 4:49 pm :)