Module mapping is going to be a pain in the ass. Finally got down to looking at the modules offered in Waseda and NUS, then took a closer look at my degree requirements and all that. Gawd. I've to take a compulsory Japanese language course at Waseda, and two semesters there will wipe out the rest of my UE requirements. So when I come back from SEP I'll mainly have breadths and major modules to clear, which is not good because 1) breadth modules have to be taken outside of FASS, and I suck at non-artsy stuff and 2) Econs isn't exactly my strongest subject either. I need Japanese and other artsy stuff to keep my results up, but clearing those in Japan (not by choice) means that they don't contribute to my CAP at all. :( So that basically means that when I'm back, I have to struggle like hell to keep my head above water, ie my CAP above 4.0. Quite a daunting prospect, really.
If everything goes well, I'll be able to clear all my modules without going for special term. And if everything goes splendidly, I'll graduate with second upper honours. I don't want anything less than that!!!!!!