About

Ramblings. Rantings. Ravings.

The Lady

22-year-old supergirl

Desires

freedom
courage
patience

Your Say


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Entertainment

. postsecret
. icanhascheezburger
. xiaxue
. papergirlsshop
. crunchyroll

Recent Entries

> you light up my life
> ... and even more.
> just a little something more
> are you here to stay?
> anytime, anywhere
> Raar this is so annoying. I had a great day out. I...
> sleepyhead, wake up!
> I know some people have already embarked on their ...
> hello, this entry is a mess.
> it's my life

Lost Memories

> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> December 2009
> February 2010
> April 2010
> June 2010
> September 2010
> October 2010
> November 2010
> December 2010
> January 2011

Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

where do we stop?
Saturday, 28 July 2007

Today, we moved on from a normal gladiator to a gladiator heel stretch:

Maybe Biyi looks like she's flagging a taxi with her left hand, but hey, it's our first gladiator heel stretch! The next photo we have, it'll be perfect. And I'd like to see a gladiator bow and arrow. Next time, we'll do it purely with four people. We just need to figure out how Biyi can dismount with only Richard catching. Fun.

Then we worked on our cupies:



I think I took a nicer picture of her stunt than she took of mine. But it's ok, it's our first cupie pictures! I like knowing that after trying and trying, the feeling gets better, and it starts to feel right. From going up and coming down immediately because of some error on my part, now we're going up, hanging for a while, before coming down - because of some error on my part, still. Nonetheless, it's an improvement! Fun fun.

When I bother to think about it, I realise that those who attend trainings regularly have improved. I'm quite pleased that Biyi and I can do a basket toss back tuck without having to warm up on the big blue mat anymore, and the toss up 221 is getting better, together with the toss up swedish fall. Now we need to work on nailing the toss up gladiator. As well as find a replacement mid-tier flyer for myself. I'm also itching to try a basket toss layout. Or a basket toss X-out. I'll probably come down in the tombstone position on my first few tries, but I figured the guys will save me, and it's better to do it when we have our ACES coaches around. I also want to hit a left liberty. Am I not ambitious, considering that the number of trainings I'll attend from now on will be very limited?
I still can't get enough of cheerleading. There are so many more stunts out there for me to learn, for me to try, for me to do. Why do we have to stop? Why do we have to grow old? Why do we have to worry about injuries? Why do we have to worry about parents worrying about injuries? Sigh.

Anyway, this is me 45 leg raises and 50 sit ups later:

Fun fun fun. And I think the flushed look becomes me. =p

Labels: ,

- supergirl soul-saved @ 7:09 pm :)