Because different people have different temperaments and personalities, it takes different methods to deal with them. It just happens that I've always been dealt with a firmer hand, and I've often resented that. Or should I say be indignant about why it is so. Wailing about how it isn't fair probably wouldn't do me any good. I won't stand up and question why, because the thought of confrontation makes me feel uncomfortable. Perhaps that's why things never changed. Labels: grr
As I listened to the rattling of the dishes as they were being washed, or the sharp crack when they were placed smacked onto the counter, I felt that I didn't want to pick a fight over god knows what. The lack of words, or rather the lack of specifics, makes the whole situation rather ambiguous. It's like I know there's unhappiness over A, but why? Is it because of reason B, or C, or D? Or can the answer be found in A itself?
I just want to take a step back and stay invisible until the storm blows over. I don't want to court trouble, neither do I want any tension - especially not at home. I suppose everyone wants to heap their wishes, needs or demands on everyone else, but with limited capabilities and opposing forces, there's only so much each of us can do. When it boils down to the core issue, family is more important. But I just hate it when I think that it could be a possible rehashing of the past.