About

Ramblings. Rantings. Ravings.

The Lady

22-year-old supergirl

Desires

freedom
courage
patience

Your Say


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Entertainment

. postsecret
. icanhascheezburger
. xiaxue
. papergirlsshop
. crunchyroll

Recent Entries

> mantra: the world is a happy place
> 12 - 15 aug: hong kong!
> honey, i'm home!
> hong kong hong kong!
> Pink says it all
> the proverbial history repeating itself
> we've got something goin'
> when happiness is just a sign-off
> あんたの子供
> cheerleading in Alpha Verve

Lost Memories

> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> December 2009
> February 2010
> April 2010
> June 2010
> September 2010
> October 2010
> November 2010
> December 2010
> January 2011

Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

*twiddles thumbs*
Monday, 20 August 2007

So I've just been to school and back. It's quite a relief to submit my module mapping forms; Now it's time to cross my fingers and hope they'll be approved, or if they are disapproved, disapproved soon. I sure hope two rounds of submission won't take a month in total, otherwise I won't be able to settle everything before I leave for Japan!

Anyway, it felt a little weird being back in school again. I suppose because of the time, it was understandable that the campus was a little empty. I'd been attending lessons there for the past four semesters, but for the next two, I'll be walking down different hallways. Somehow that made the campus seem rather alien, and almost as though I didn't belong there. Hmm.

Felt rather bored after I came home, so I decided to take a look at my footwear collection again! Apart from those already worn and are stored in the storeroom, and my Adidas sneakers, I've these new ones waiting to be worn:

Oh it is sooo tempting to pack them all into my suitcase to be brought to Japan, but what in the world am I going to do with so many pairs of sandals/heels?! I suppose that for autum and winter I'll be cold enough that I'll stick to my sneakers all the way, so... I've got so many pairs for mainly spring? o.O My mom is going to make me leave some at home; She says if I bring them all, and come back to Singapore next July/August for school, I'll have no footwear and I'll end up buying even more. The idea is to bring some, wear them often and throw them before I return, and leave some to be worn next year. I have a feeling I'll be equally torn about bringing my clothes with me.

It seems that letting loose the shopping monster in hong kong wasn't good enough. I still want to shop! Thank goodness for the $60 Tangs voucher I have, as well as the $80 Borders one. :) Shopping, anyone? ;p

p/s: You can probably guess that I'm very bored to be talking about such inane matters. Yes, I am.

Labels:

- supergirl soul-saved @ 5:57 pm :)