About

Ramblings. Rantings. Ravings.

The Lady

22-year-old supergirl

Desires

freedom
courage
patience

Your Say


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Entertainment

. postsecret
. icanhascheezburger
. xiaxue
. papergirlsshop
. crunchyroll

Recent Entries

> and school reopens! bleargh!
> I've never liked saying goodbyes. But I almost had...
> first blood
> bloop bloop
> Speeding down the road, she turned to talk to me.H...
> vietnam - same same but different!
> kaori go vietnam!
> Remind me again why I should be nice.
> i love you fatty!!
> and so i pray.

Lost Memories

> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> December 2009
> February 2010
> April 2010
> June 2010
> September 2010
> October 2010
> November 2010
> December 2010
> January 2011

Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

Wednesday, 14 January 2009

My cough must sound really awful for my parents to go buy me a new cough syrup after my mom noticed my pei pa koa (weird spelling but i got it off the bottle!) finished. Since usually they leave me alone to recover on my own... So now, I have TWO new bottles of syrup! To answer to both parties' concern, I will drink from both. And hopefully this darn thing will go away soon!
- supergirl soul-saved @ 12:38 pm :)