About

Ramblings. Rantings. Ravings.

The Lady

22-year-old supergirl

Desires

freedom
courage
patience

Your Say


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Entertainment

. postsecret
. icanhascheezburger
. xiaxue
. papergirlsshop
. crunchyroll

Recent Entries

> I've never liked saying goodbyes. But I almost had...
> first blood
> bloop bloop
> Speeding down the road, she turned to talk to me.H...
> vietnam - same same but different!
> kaori go vietnam!
> Remind me again why I should be nice.
> i love you fatty!!
> and so i pray.
> stanchart runspirators

Lost Memories

> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> December 2009
> February 2010
> April 2010
> June 2010
> September 2010
> October 2010
> November 2010
> December 2010
> January 2011

Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

and school reopens! bleargh!
Monday, 12 January 2009

It's the first day of school!

Back to the drag-myself-out-of-bed routine, as well as the queueing-up-to-print-lecture-notes practice. The fever has subsided but I went to school nursing a sore throat and a cough. Not exactly in tip-top physical condition. Since the mad drinking session I've kind of lost my appetite, but that makes me happy. The Vietnam trip and hectic week spent sightseeing has done wonders for my weight - I have finally shed ALL the excess weight put on in Japan, even losing an extra kilo from that pre-Japan number. It makes me beam when I bump into friends in school and the first thing they ask is, "Did you lose weight?" :D And it kind of shows when Niggles can TTH and full-ex me! Whee!

... But after a day of coughing my lungs out, I have this niggling feeling I will wake up tomorrow without my voice. I hope not!
- supergirl soul-saved @ 11:53 pm :)